I made a few ‘pushers’ of wood to make a game of Majong a bit faster to organize and easier to play.
I also experimented with my stamp. When stamping leather, it needs to be damp. I tried this on the wood and all it seemed to do was leave a water mark. Sadly not every experiment works out.
I think that all it really needs to be is an L shape but my example had this form and it is what my Mother wanted.
One end has a double hook and the other a single. In any case it really does help sort and line up the tiles quickly.
As per usual, I wanted them to look ‘timeless.’ They definitely have the look and feel of the game components that were old when I was quite young, so I think I was successful.